Kimber Lightweight Ghille .45 ACP
Fiber Optic Front Sight
Custom Hogue Grip
140 tickets will be sold @ $10/ticket
A number will be assigned for each ticket purchased. This number will be displayed at checkout and via email. Winning number will be drawn via live broadcast on the ambulance & rescue company Facebook page:
- Must be 21 years old to participate and meet all Maryland State, Federal and Local gun laws, regulations and policies for ownership of displayed firearm.
- Winner must be able to pass a background check.
- Maryland residents must have HQL for handguns. If you do not have this, Hafers will hold the firearm until you get your HQL.
Hafers also offers HQL classes and you can call them at 240-347-4906 or go to their website: www.hafersguns.com to see the upcoming classes.
- For residents outside of Maryland, the winner is responsible for ANY and ALL transfer fees/shipping and this will be performed by Hafers Gun Shop.
- Failure to claim the prize package within the 30 days following notification or to meet the legal requirements of ownership will forfeit the raffle and the prize will remain the property of the Boonsboro Ambulance and Rescue Co. with no refunds provided.
- Winner will be sent an email at the provided email upon completion of the live drawing.
Boonsboro Ambulance and Rescue Co. and its members are not responsible for failure of raffle winner to meet the legal requirements associated with ownership of the firearm nor shall be responsible for any actions taken by the winner upon the receipt of the firearm.